Friday, April 24, 2015

Pushing the Restart




This EMD E7 greets you as I start a new web log!  This will outline some of the problems and successes I have had will creating my model railroad called the "Pere Marquette Old & New" over the last four years.

The train setup is HO scale (1:87) and is powered by Digitrax DCC connected to a PC running JMRI for wifi control.  Its historical scenery period is primarily representative of 1950's Holland, Michigan but is also somewhat modeling the fictional town featured in the Andy Griffith Show of Mayberry.  The majority of locomotives I run are of Pere Marquette origin including C&O, CSX, and Amtrak.  I enjoy the transition period of steam and diesel.

I look forward to sharing more posts with you in the near future!

- Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment